Online registration for this event is now closed. Walk-in attendees welcome!
Don’t miss the 2018 Launch Party!
Launch 2018 right with tremendous networking and culinary delights as we hear from nationally acclaimed economist and speaker Elliot Eisenberg as he covers these burning topics:
· Impact of tax reform on housing and the economy
· GDP performance outlook
· Inflation rates
· How many rate hikes in 2018
We’ll also recognize BATC-Housing First Minnesota leadership and our new president Tom Wiener.
$54 per person
Schedule (Subject to Change)
4:30 PM - Registration & Networking
6:00 PM - Program & Dinner
Menu-(GF=Gluten Free, DF=Dairy Free, Vv=Vegetarian)
- 1 drink ticket per person, redeemable for alcoholic and non-alcoholic options
- Salad-Pear & Bleu Salad (GF) Organic greens, sliced pears, walnuts, and crumbled bleu cheese with champagne vinaigrette
- Artisan Breads & Sweet Cream Butter
- Entree-Tender Roast beef with Bordelaise(DF) paired with Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Garlic Herb Sauce (GF, DF) , Garlic & Rosemary Red Potato Quarters (GF, DF) , Chef's Roasted Vegetables (GF, DF). If you indicate 'vegetarian' on your dietary restrictions, you will be served: Portobello & Aztec Rice (Vv) (GF)
balsamic and garlic marinated portobello mushrooms stuffed with ratatouille over aztec rice
- Dessert- assorted mini pie (1 per person)
- Regular and Decaf coffee
View photos from last year's event here
Thank you to our Sponsors (as of 11/21/17):
*Cancellations received in writing on or before December 29, 2017 are fully refundable. No refunds will be allowed after December 29, 2017. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. Substitutions may be made at any time for confirmed registrants. Notice of substitutions must be made in writing and sent to: email@example.com.