Each year, one Builder, one Remodeler and one Associate member of the BATC-Housing First Minnesota earns these most prestigious awards that recognize Associate Engagement, Trade Partner Satisfaction and Community service. Builder and Remodeler of the Year also includes customer satisfaction.
Entry Deadline extended to July 13, 2018, 11:59PM CST-
Click here for complete details, including: eligibility, entry fee, dates/deadlines, evaluations/scoring, recipient selection, considerations and steps to enter.
Open to BATC-Housing First Minnesota Members. Recent recipients not eligible are listed below.
Builder of the Year
2017 John Kraemer & Sons, Inc.
2016 Homes by Tradition, LLC
2015 Robert Thomas Homes, Inc.
2014 Hendel Homes
Remodeler of the Year
2017 James Barton Design-Build, Inc.
2016 Vujovich Design Build, Inc.
2015 Destiny Homes
2014 Crystal Kitchen Center
Associate of the Year
2017 Admit One, Inc.
2016 Twin City Fireplace & Stone Company, Inc.
2015 Installed Building Solutions II, LLC
2014 Water Doctor Water Treatment
Steps to Enter:
1. Enter or nominate a company on or before July 6.
2. Receive your evaluation links around July 13
3. Complete the link applicable for your company (Association Engagement, Community Service, BATC-Housing First Minnesota Foundation Involvement)
4. Send the applicable trade partner evaluation link to your BATC-Housing First Minnesota member partners asking them to evaluate you on or before August 3.
5. Builder/Remodeler contestants only: Send the customer evaluation link to your past clients asking them to evaluate you on or before August 3.
6. Follow-up with your trade partners/clients before the August 3 deadline to confirm they’ve completed the evaluation.