Each year, one Builder, one Remodeler and one Associate member of the BATC-Housing First Minnesota earns these most prestigious awards that recognize Associate Engagement, Trade Partner Satisfaction and Community service. Builder and Remodeler of the Year also includes customer satisfaction.
Click here for complete details, including: eligibility, entry fee, dates/deadlines, evaluations/scoring, recipient selection, considerations and steps to enter.
Open to BATC-Housing First Minnesota Members. Recent recipients not eligible are listed below. They are:
Builder of the Year
Remodeler of the Year
Associate of the Year
Steps to Enter:
1. Enter or nominate a company on or before July 12.
2. Receive your evaluation links around July 19.
3. Complete the link applicable for your company (Association Engagement, Community Service, BATC-Housing First Minnesota Foundation Involvement).
4. Send the applicable trade partner evaluation link to your BATC-Housing First Minnesota member partners asking them to evaluate you on or before August 9.
5. Builder/Remodeler contestants only: Send the customer evaluation link to your past clients asking them to evaluate you on or before August 9.
6. Follow-up with your trade partners/clients before the August 9 deadline to confirm they’ve completed the evaluation.