Housing Industry News
This high-quality industry newspaper is mailed to each BATC-Housing First Minnesota member quarterly, and is viewable in e-magazine format.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Workforce Crisis Takes Center Stage at Housing Day at the Capitol
- Letter from the President, Tom Wiener
- Project Build Minnesota Launches Construction Workforce Initiative
- Regulatory Affair: Modifications Coming to New Construction Stormwater Permit
- Lead Paint/RRP Rule
- Experts Weight Changes to Minnesota's Building Codes
- Housing Day at the Capitol Recap
- Gov. Dayton Forms Housing Affordability Task Force
- Elliot Eisenberg's Economic Forecast
- Minnesota Homeownership Initiative
- Housing Market Report
- Lack of Housing Inventory Creates Remodeling Rush
- Top 25 2017 Builders
- 2018 NFL Alumni Artisan Home Tour Event Recap
- Industry Gives Back: Homeward Bound Bathroom Remodel & Avivo Apartment Remodel
Limited Sponsorships Available
Reach the key target markets in the building industry, including licensed contractors, building officials, all BATC-Housing First Minnesota members and associates. For more information on Housing Industry News sponsorships, please contact Kori Meewes (612-801-9874) or Brad Meewes (651-269-2399).
HOUSING INDUSTRY NEWS ARCHIVE
Advertise in Housing Industry News
Contact Kori and Brad Meewes at 651-697-7591 for more questions.