• Classroom Courses From December 2018-March 2019
• Seven-Hour Online Course - AVAILABLE ANYTIME
• 20+ Classroom Courses with 20+ Expert Instructors
• Full-day Classes $98 to $112*
• Individual Classes As Low As $14 to $16*
• Lunch Included With All Full-Day Classes
• Free Parking: Roseville & Maple Grove Courses
*EPA Lead Initial Course is extra
BATC-Housing First Minnesota Members and non-members are welcome to register!
Discover why fulfilling your continuing education requirements at Contractor University is such a great value.
You'll find courses on building/energy codes, the latest building science, plus legal and specialized courses that you won't find anywhere else.
SEE ALL COURSES
Courses are taught by experts in the building community. Learn more about the instructors by reading about their background and experience.
We'll point you in the right direction if you have a question about Contractor University or continuing education credits.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL COURSE GUIDE
What Attendees Say
"Very good timely topics with knowledgeable instructors."
Langdon Laumbach, Ronel Builders, LLC
"Nicely Done. Good info that relates to the field of work."
Kevin Johnson, DryTech Co., LLC
"Great to have people presenting that are passionate about their material. Makes the courses a lot more interesting."
Ron Sonnek, Sicora, Inc.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Problems registering or need more info? Contact Tom Gavaras at Tom@BATC.org or 651-697-7592