How To Deal With A Crazed Homeowner: Responding To A Homeowner's Aggressive Threats and Tactics
Earn CE Credits – 365 days a year – 24/7!
$20 Member / $25 Non-member
Builders are increasingly facing aggressive and hostile homeowners. Properly handling these individuals can mean the difference between another challenging day at the office which is carefully and effectively resolved versus facing protracted litigation and huge potential liability. Learn how to effectively respond to and prevent consumer complaints, consistent with the law and best practices.
Already registered? Click here to enter your online class.
BATC-Housing First Minnesota Members and Non-Members are welcome to register for this course!
If you are having problems registering or accessing your course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tom Gavaras at 651.697.7592.
How to Register:
Instructions for BATC-Housing First Minnesota Members:
1. Sign into your BATC account.
2. Click here to locate the Online Course.
3. Click on the "Course Catalog" tab, then click "Buy Now"
4. Click "Checkout" then fill out your billing and payment information.
5. Confirm your information is correct, then click "Complete Order"
6. Click on the "My Learning" tab and then "Launch" to start the course.
Instructions for Non-members:
1. Click here to create a free Learner Profile.
2. Fill out the registration information.
3. Upon completion, there will be a link to the Contractor University website on the Thank You page.
4. Click "Buy Now"
5. Click "Checkout" then fill out your billing and payment information.
6. Confirm your information is correct, then click "Complete Order."
7. Click on the "My Learning" tab and then "Launch" to start the course.