BATC-Housing First Minnesota 2019-2020 Scholarships
BATC-Housing First Minnesota is now accepting applications in consideration for the 2019-2020 scholarship program. The scholarship selections will give priority to those seeking to learn a construction-related trade. This includes carpentry, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and others. Up to $20,000 combined in scholarship money will be awarded to qualified applicants for use during the upcoming academic year.
- Students —
- Anticipated high school graduation in Spring 2019
- Is a resident of, or intends to work, in the state of Minnesota
- Intends to work in the construction industry
- Adults —
- Has obtained a high school diploma or have a GED
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary residential construction program
- Is a resident of, or intends to work in, the state of Minnesota
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 1, 2019
STUDENT APPLICATION ADULT APPLICATION
*Scholarship amount must be used from May 1, 2019-June 30, 2020
*Scholarship can only be applied to learning expenses (i.e. tuition, textbooks, technology fee, etc.) and cannot be applied to non-learning expenses (i.e. meal plans, activity fees, parking, etc.).
*Scholarship Awards amounts are determined by the Selection Committee.
*Scholarship funds provided by BATC-Housing First MN Foundation.
Questions? Contact Mary Beth Blom at MaryBeth@BATC.org or 651-697-7584