|Leadership Peer Groups|
Introducing the Next Program in BATC-Housing First Minnesota’s Leadership Series
Leadership Peer Groups Training Series • Presented in Partnership with the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL GAIN:
• Progression in their career
• Personal development
• Expanded personal and professional connections
• Growth in the soft skills vital to their company's success
• Greater self-awareness of how they operate on a team
• Increased confidence in fulfilling their business role
• Improvement in their ability to execute on a daily basis
• Work performance at a new level
Each applicant must fulfill ONE of the following criteria:
• Graduate of the BATC-Housing First MN Leadership Institute (or similar) OR
• Industry experience of five years OR
• Hold a management position in an industry company.
NEXT SESSION: SALES AND MARKETING
• Includes discussions around sales, customers, customer service, marketing, and sales management.
• Meeting dates (Tuesdays): Sep. 18, Oct. 2, Oct. 16, Oct. 30, Nov. 13, and Nov. 27.
• Sessions: 3:00–5:30 pm with snacks/beverages provided. Timing allows networking informally after the meetings.
• Session locations alternate between BATC-Housing First Minnesota and Minnesota Nursery & Landscape Association offices in Roseville, MN